Oferta de trabajo Digital Lawyer CASTROALONSO
Nuestros Socio CASTROALONSO lanza una oferta de trabajo.
We're a Gijón (Asturias)-based startup. Our burning ambition is to offer our co-workers a job environment in which we all be challenged in through growing tech-enabled experiences.
That´s why we are looking for a new colleague that will work with the Legal team on helping to manage the day to day business implications within the Digital Agenda.
Our Legal team cover the areas of commercial, tax and labor law, IP and ICT.
As a Digital Lawyer, you will be responsible for leading the legal department alongside with the engineering team on emerging LegalTech solutions, towards corporate goals.
You will also provide advice on as well as in .
• Strengthening the current Legal team, from a leadership position.
• Driving analysis, design, and delivery of quality projects in line with our customers’ and internal roadtrips.
• Defining and driving the implementation of strategy for IT Law.
• Keeping up with industry best practices, trends and standards.
• Identifying business opportunities.
• At least 5+ years of professional in IT Law field.
• Hands-on experience with orchestrating a team.
• Wide knowledge in at least 3 of these scopes: data protection, privacy, technology contracts, software licenses, cloud services, ecommerce, Trademarks, advice on advertising, technology transfer, intangible assets protection, etc.
• C1+ English.
• An innovation culture with a highly agile people focused on working on a changing environment.
• Private Health insurance and tax-free benefits (Kindergarden).
Do you want to apply? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org